Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.

Are the laws for prostitution soliciting in Sleepy Hollow

Customer Question

Are the laws for prostitution soliciting in Sleepy Hollow New Jersey different than the state law in New Jersey and is it lenient or severe
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 month ago.

Soliciting for prostitution would have to be a state statute to begin with. Therefore, there would be no difference whether it occurred in Sleepy Hollow or Newark. The state statute would control the penalty even if a local town tried to pass an ordinance. Those are never more than misdemeanors anyway.

I hope that you will enter a positive rating for my assistance here by clicking on 3, 4, or 5. There is no additional cost to you. Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER