MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.
89829185

I am with a electric union which I am in my third year

Customer Question

I am with a electric union which I am in my third year appreciate ship program, in which 4 of 6 students failed the class (I am one) to their negligence on their curriculum, materials and teacher. The orther 3 students received their 3rd year raise but I did not. When I questioned they said, it was because I failed the course. Yet the other 3 received their raise.
I don't want to believe this is because I am the only Hispanic in this class. The company that the union sent me to in the beginning of my career, has never let me go, I've been with them since, I started, therefore I feel I am a good worker. When I enrolled this semester I asked,"which books do I purchase? "I was told by my last year teacher to buy the 3rd year books" ,Can you please show me my grades something please.!,, Which mysterious to no avail,So I also, said" then where's my 3 year raise,? "In which at that time the following school day I was told No, you need 2nd year books you failed their fore No raise. I would like to add this fall that not only did they add a new qualified teacher but that my union is under an audit. I feel their is something to this.....Thank you for your time.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 7 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

You may have a claim against them for discrimination and/or negligence in incorrectly advising you on how to pass the class by purchasing the wrong books. Do you have any other questions I could help you with? Would you want to get into more specifics?

I hope this helps. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Thank you.