Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience

I would like to see my options to sue my

Customer Question

I would like to see my options to sue my employer(ex-employer) who lay off me with illegal practices. Please let me know if i can have initial consultation on this. Basically it started based on my medical condition and later they laid me off thru lot of manipulation.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 month ago.

I'm happy to answer your questions. We can talk by phone too but there are additional charges for a phone call. I practice in Texas so I may be able to point you in the right direction.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Rahman,
Thanks for responding to my question. I just made a payment for this service. Is that what you are talks by about or any additional charges?Thanks Adi

Your initial payment covers basic Q and A messaging but I have to offer you a phone call service for an additional charge.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

just need to accept the offer and we can chat.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Rahman,
This is really expensive deal. I will send additinal info on my question to review.

That is fine. Give us the details of your situation and I'll try to help that way. If we need to talk by phone later we can do that. If you need immediate assistance I can opt out and let someone help. I'm about to end my session for the evening but will be back on tomorrow.