Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience

I'm a medically retired employee from civil service. (on the

Customer Question

I'm a medically retired employee from civil service. (on the job injury 1985) over the years I've been harassed by being followed, fly overs of my home and I don't have anything going on with law enforcement (no criminal record) so I'm under the assumption that it possibly has something to do with being retired from my job! Is there anything I can do to find out the reason for these actions?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Unfortunately, if they actually are following you to make sure you truly are disabled, there is nothing legally you can do to stop them from doing that. As far as fly overs most government agencies do not have the money to use fly over surveillance for disability fraud cases, they would send a private investigator to snoop around and try to take pictures of you doing activities you claim you cannot do because of your disability.
However, legally, no, there is no legal basis you can use to stop them from doing such investigations, if they even are really doing such an investigation. They legally do not have to disclose to you if they even are doing an investigation, so calling them would not help I am sorry to tell you.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Thank you for your reply.
IF you would like a phone call I will send a premium service request that you need to accept, but we can continue here by you using Reply for the price already deposited and nothing extra.