Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

My wife was hurt at work in Feb./2013. Her doctor just pit

Customer Question

My wife was hurt at work in Feb./2013. Her doctor just pit her on permanent restrictions. Her supervisor called her and told her that they had no jobs for her, and do not accept permanent restrictions. She just received a call from a doctor stating she has an appointment on Wed., can the company Doctor override her doctors restrictions?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What exactly are your wife's disabilities at the moment (i.e. how is she hurt)? And are the disabilities temporary, or, permanent?

Finally, what specifically are the restrictions?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.