Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

As of 9/10/2015 i was approached by my supervisor and

Customer Question

as of 9/10/2015 i was approached by my supervisor and general foreman at the end of the day .they told me to seek fmla and short-term disability to get off my prescribed meds. previously i was wrote up with disciplinary actions and harassed .the supervision dept had their favorites and treated them with no disciplinary actions. the general forman had his cousin and a couple of his close friends in the same crew.seems they (upper management) would come set on me and my foreman a lot of the time .i have become to believe that this is harassment what do you think?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Do your prescribed meds and/or your underlying medical condition interfere with your work or cause a potential safety hazard to yourself or others around you at work?

Expert:  hrpro37 replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for using JustAnswer.

I just want to quickly clarify, this incident happened in September 2015 correct?