Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

My minor daughter works as a waitree in a senior development

Customer Question

my minor daughter works as a waitree in a senior development facility she has been workin there for 2 weeks both supervisors were out and two young adults were working my daughter was screamed at by these girls in the kitchen telling her to get out of the kitchen go home they did not like the way she was holding her tray they screamed so loudly which intimidated my 16 year old daughter my daughter left as she was screaming get her out of here send her home I was later told that these girls were acting supervisor for the absentees and my daughter did not know this regardless of her being screamed at to the point the girls face turned red
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am very sorry to hear about this incident. What precisely is your question regarding this matter? I very much look forward to helping you....

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
my daughter was suspended from her job when she was the one told to leave and screamed at

I understand, but what is your question? Are you asking whether this was against the law?