Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
10285032

S there a certain age to get an earned pension of 20 yrs in

Customer Question

Hi s there a certain age to get an earned pension of 20 yrs in NH? I am 61 worked Sprauge
for 15 yrs and Vishay bought the company, for the last 5 yrs, so total worked years 20.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You need to review your company pension plan description but most are anywhere from 62 to 67 and every plan is different. So, you need to contact your benefit plan administrator and request a copy of the plan description in order to determine the minimum age requirement to collect as each and every one of these plans has a different age requirement.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Sorry didnt really an answer bye bye
Thank you for your reply.
I am sorry, but we do not know what is in the hundreds of thousands of pension plans throughout this country. You were told where your answer is located and it is not in a law which we could have told you about, it is in your plan description and I am sorry, but we cannot help that.