Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I have been blocked from my education/skill level of

Customer Question

I have been blocked from my education/skill level of employment for over 15 years after I left a company that was going to be sued for harassment- I have also had my belongings broken into multiple times, my car damaged and recently stranded on a road after work in t he dark for the third time in 1 year and the 2nd car - I want whoever has slandered/ defamed me many years ago for an insurance job to be sued and anyone else who has stood in my way of trying to make a living- I will happily send you my resume and you can see that there was no reason whatsoever for me to be blocked from earning the income that I studied and worked for!!!
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Michigan, Grand Rapids to be exact and other cities and counties
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes, and I went to the one that handles discrimination even though I have been emploover a year and had to put up with non-professional conduct from my union coworkers
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: They told me to seek council before the statute of limitations run out
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: That there is o reason that someone with my work record and non-professional achievements should be kept from making a living in my chosen field for over 15 years- causing financial abnd undue burdens that I should have been employed over 15 years agon in an entry level insurance co job and my life and career path would not have happened this way and I wouldn't be going bald- due to stress- DIRECT VERBAGE FROM MY DERMATOLOGY SPECIALIST
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
How long ago did all this happen, since there is a strict statute of limitations on such claims and you cannot file such a suit outside of the statute of limitations? AM I correct in reading above this happened 15 years ago?