Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I have many legal issues.i am being sued by x employer that

Customer Question

Hello I have many legal issues.i am being sued by x employer that I was given a cash bonus for past work perform. They claim it retention a retention bonus. The case is at Mercer County NJ court system they have requested that I go to there office for deposition because of health issue difficult to do this I also signed one page non compete in 2007 that was turned into 6page form of rackateering they have caused me tobe fired with threatening letters to new employer have not worked since sept of last year I am losing everything .I am looking for lawyer to discuss my case I am sure I have strong counter suit
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Was there a contract or any written documentation that said the bonus was a "retention bonus?"
Please understand that while we can address aspects of your case with you, we are forbidden by law from representing you in any matter and you would need a local NJ employment attorney to actually represent you.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello,I truly mis understood what this site can do.My question was certainly one that someone from NJ legal system could answer.Your reply had no value to my question or direction moving forward.In looking at cost and possible privacy issue thru all on line service there is no way you could or should bill me thirty plus dollars for this response.I was hoping to get information this site did not. Thank you
Thank you for your reply.
I am sorry for the misunderstanding that you could get legal representation through us. Please contact a local attorney in NJ through the same sites used by other attorneys, or
If you would like a refund of your deposit, please contact customer service as the experts are not site employees and cannot assist you with that.