Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I feel like my employer is trying to make me quit so he

Customer Question

I feel like my employer is trying to make me quit so he won't have fire me as I am on ss disability
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: connecticut
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no. It got a little nasty, every day he screams at me, some times I scream back frightened and tells me if I can't do something we will a big problem.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I am only supposed to woking 4 hours a day. In the month or longer I worked over 100 hours. The employee went for surgery on his neck. Knowing the boss I couldn't his job, I figured all was set. I really didn't think it. We just a talk and I was confused about training the new girl his trust account. H told me the only things I should do was answer the phone and up files. Then the employee went for his surgery, the job pretty much for me to do. Expect person who come and help at some point in the day. Just so you, I had a stroke 2-20-2014, in for 3 months and when I was ready I would be able to come back work. I was so grateful he asked me to come back, couldn't believe. What boss would do this
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to help if I can. Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct any necessary research, and type a response. Thank you.

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello again.

I reviewed what you wrote, but I don't see a question for me to answer. How can I help you? What legal information are you seeking?

Thank you.