Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

My school system is trying to fire me for not completing my

Customer Question

My school system is trying to fire me for not completing my IEPs. Four out of Five special education teachers had their own room, desk, desk top computer, printer and more time to work on their IEPs.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What do you mean "work on [your] IEPs?" As in, to work out plan for students that have an IEP? Are you a teacher?

Finally, do you believe that the employer's decision has something to do with race, religion, creed, gender, etc? If so, specify how so. Thanks.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.