Loren, Lawyer
Experience:  More than 30 years in legal practice.

Can you consider this as employee agreement and after i

Customer Question

Can you consider this as employee agreement and after i signed should i became an employee or not
This agreement (this “Agreement”) sets forth in writing certain understandings and procedures applicable to my employment with TestDrive. (the “Company”) and these understandings and procedures apply from the date of my initial employment with the Company (my “Employment Date”) even if this Agreement is signed by me and the Company after the Employment Date.
1. Duties. In return for the compensation and benefits now and hereafter paid or provided to me, I hereby agree to perform those duties for the Company as the Company may designate from time to time. During my employment with the Company, I further agree that I will (i) devote my best efforts to the interests of the Company, and (ii) not engage in other employment or in any conduct that could either be in direct conflict with the Company’s interests or that could cause a material and substantial disruption to the Company and (iii) otherwise abide by all of the Company’s policies and procedures as they may be established and updated from time to time. Furthermore, I will not (a) reveal, disclose or otherwise make available to any unauthorized person any Company password ***** key, whether or not the password ***** key is assigned to me or (b) obtain, possess or use in any manner a Company password ***** key that is not assigned to me. I will use my best efforts to prevent the unauthorized use of any laptop or personal computer, peripheral device, cell phone, smartphone, personal digital assistant (PDA), software or related technical documentation that the Company issues to me. I will not input, load or otherwise attempt any unauthorized use of software in any Company computer or other device, whether or not the computer or device is assigned to me.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Loren replied 2 months ago.
Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.
That is an employment agreement. What is your question?