Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I work for a corporation and last Thursday I notified my

Customer Question

I work for a corporation and last Thursday I notified my supervisor via phone, I am having heath issues and need to fly home, on a side note there is a descrancy of an outstanding cc bill from 6 months ago that was being looked into, while at the airport I received a from my boss asking if was able to get flight, then if I could take a quick call, which I did and they have suspended me, no time frame, ( it was very casual and I literally was ill) and I dnt recall them saying with or without pay, Now I received a text asking if I got everything to the company regarding the cc via email and text, I text back that I amrescription pain killers, waiting to hear back on blood test results and another dr apt Friday, considering they suspended me after I notified them of my health issues and have sick time , do I still get paid, and shouldn't they be investigating?? not texting me
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Yes and please do not post, my corporation is based in Chicago , my residency is Nevada
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: That probably due owe some on the cc however it was only used per company policy
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,