Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I work for a corporation and last Thursday I notified my

Customer Question

I work for a corporation and last Thursday I notified my supervisor via phone, I am having heath issues and need to fly home, on a side note there is a descrancy of an outstanding cc bill from 6 months ago that was being looked into, while at the airport I received a from my boss asking if was able to get flight, then if I could take a quick call, which I did and they have suspended me, no time frame, ( it was very casual and I literally was ill) and I dnt recall them saying with or without pay, Now I received a text asking if I got everything to the company regarding the cc via email and text, I text back that I amrescription pain killers, waiting to hear back on blood test results and another dr apt Friday, considering they suspended me after I notified them of my health issues and have sick time , do I still get paid, and shouldn't they be investigating?? not texting me
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Yes and please do not post, my corporation is based in Chicago , my residency is Nevada
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: That probably due owe some on the cc however it was only used per company policy
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug