Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I'm seeking league help for my Wife. She was terminated from

Customer Question

My name is Able ********* I'm seeking league help for my Wife. She was terminated from her job with out explanation. First she was bullied , and yell at in front of two co-workers. She advice me that her boss would not let her threw the door. She advice me that he kept shifting his wight from one side to the other, and would not let her go threw the door, he did this in front of two co-workers. When return to work he advice her that she was suspended for 3 days because of some complaints. 5 or 6 days later she went OT see what the out come was. Her boss close the door, and refuse to talk to her. She wanted to know if she still had a job? By next month in sure we will loose one of the vichles, and get behind on some bills. We need help. My wife does not understand how to follow threw 3 laws that this men broke under the sexual harassment penal code. My wife name is Judy *********, my number is ***********, her number is **********, we live in Conroe, Tx. my wife is cleaning houses at this time its her second day. We don't have any funds at this time but if someone can help my wife it be greatly appreciated. Oh one more thing since this happen the company moved her boss from where she was working to another area? Mm!
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me:

1) Do you believe that your wife was bullied/terminated due to her race, religion, creed, gender, etc? Or, not?

2) Please clarify how sexual harassment is involved?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!