Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.

I am a over the Road Truck Driver, Was under contract with

Customer Question

I am a over the Road Truck Driver, Was under contract with Walmart DC, I told the dispatcher I was low on Fuel and my time window was running out she told me to me to accept the load even though I was running out of time. Her Supervisor told me where a fuel stop was and gave me directions. I followed them and they were no good. So I called to get an address he could not proved it or a phone number he could not proved it, So he then told me to bring the Trailer back to DC I WAS NO LONGER NEEDED. TERMINATED MY CONTRACT, bECAUSE HE COULD NOT PROVED ME THE INFORMATION. VERY UPSET.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 2 months ago.

Were you paid for all time worked? Did Wal Mart breach any material term in in your driving contract?