Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Im in CT and i was transferred to another department without

Customer Question

Im in CT and i was transferred to another department without reason,I have a union and all i have heard from fellow employees is that i was a trouble maker.I filed a grievance and its been 3 months since my transfer and still waiting for a hearing.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to Justanswer! I will be assisting you today with your post. I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Im in Ct and i was transferred to another department without just cause.I have a union filed a grievance and waiting on a hearing date for 3 months now.Losing lots of overtime from my original department i was in for 20 years.

Thank you for the information. However, there is still no question asked. You need to ask a question so that I can answer it.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Did my employer violate any labor laws within my collective barganing agreement by transferring me to another department?

Thank you for the information.

Unfortunately, I cannot answer this question because I do not know the terms of your Collective Bargaining Agreement. This is a question that should put to your Union Representative.