Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I recently was told for the third time and the 3rd exam

Customer Question

I recently was told for the third time and the 3rd exam through the American councalit in Jerusalem I needed to be reevaluated a 3rd time each time the exam showed more damage to my hearing I now have vertigo and consequently have fallen because of the constant feeling of embalance so now I walk with a cane to prevent me falling.all this time after receving the documentation from the clinic in Jerusalem thay have not updated my percentage of disability how can I get legal rep. for my situation as an American vet.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I sincerely ***** ***** we are forbidden by state laws from representing anyone from this site. The best we can do is suggest you use the same sites used by other attorneys, or