Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
11313492

I have tracked my daily hours since starting there in 2013.

Customer Question

I have tracked my daily hours since starting there in 2013. Sorry, I am not sure what additional detail is needed?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 7 months ago.
Hello
Are you asking how to pursue unpaid hours?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I was paid an annual salary based on 2,080 hours. 2 of the three years I worked in excess of 3,000 hours. All I got from the President was a thank you, and "I don't want you working this much... how can I help?
You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office and labor board. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved! Often counsel can reach out by letter which leads to settlement since company wants to avoid lawsuit.I wish you the best. I trust the answer has been helpful. kindly let me know. tried to expedite!

Please rate me 5 stars.