Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Why would my ex employer who now knows that she wrongfully

Customer Question

Why would my ex employer who now knows that she wrongfully terminated me want to reach out and see if I would chat "informally" about the law suit she filed against the guilty employee? wouldn't she be more concerned now that I would follow through with a wrongful termination law suit?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. I will be assisting you with your post this morning.

Your questions:

Why would my ex employer who now knows that she wrongfully terminated me want to reach out and see if I would chat "informally" about the law suit she filed against the guilty employee?

Response 1: They probably need you to make their case against your former co-worker.

wouldn't she be more concerned now that I would follow through with a wrongful termination law suit?

Response 2: Probably not. They are probably thinking that if you have not filed complaint for wrongful termination by now that it is unlikely for you to file one now.

If you do not have any follow-up question(s), kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.