Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Employment Law Expert
11068102

I have been discriminated against in the workplace. I have

Customer Question

I have been discriminated against in the workplace. I have been told by EEOC that I have the right to sue due to disability and age discrimination and cannot find any attorneys that will take my case and my deadline is September 15th of this year. Can you help? I live in Colorado
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
You will have to call text me at(###) ###-####Verizon.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

The experts on this website don't actually represent customers of the website, it is prohibited by our agreement. We can answer questions for you or provide information but we can't actually represent you.

You should be able to find a lawyer to assist you by going to www.lawyers.com and in the section for Area of Practice enter Employment Law or Civil Litigation. Either of those will have the skill set you need.

If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work.

Of course, please feel free to ask any follow up questions in this thread. I want to be sure that all of your questions are answered.