Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I looking to get my grandfather work history because. My

Customer Question

hi i looking to get my grandfather work history because. My father need it for my grandmother can get something contain to a case that a job that he use work at.
JA: If I wasn't so happy working for JustAnswer I'd talk to one of our job experts. They either help find great new jobs for people or help them sort out problems with their current one. Please tell me everything you can so the Employment Specialist can help you best.
Customer: my grandfather use work at BETHAL STEEL COMPANY IN NEW YORK... MY FATHER IS TRY FIND SOME INFORMATION FOR MY GRANNY SO WE HELP SO SHE GET WHAT SHE NEED TO FUTHER WITH THIS CASE,
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Employment Specialist should know?
Customer: ?
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but we cannot research that history for you, it is beyond the scope of this service. Social Security Administration and possibly your state unemployment office may have his work history since the employer is out of business, but we cannot actually perform searches I am afraid.
You are not being charged and can contact customer service for a refund of your deposit. Thank you.