Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I began a job 7 weeks ago in one role (Customer Success

Customer Question

I began a job 7 weeks ago in one role (Customer Success Manager in charge of relationship management) that was changed 2 weeks into my tenure to another drastically different role Sales - cold calling) and now my boss is telling me that I will receive a new Offer Letter with a new salary quote. I am a 63 years old woman and gut feeling that I am being pushed out. What are my rights in CA?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 9 months ago.

Hello there --

-

I am sorry to hear about this. Can you tell me if you have felt as if you have been working in a hostile work environment due to your age since the day that you started?

-

Have they had any complaints with your work since you started or they simply just started moving you around?

-

Finally, does the culture of the company seem to slant towards a younger set and there are not very many people working there who are over 40 or 50 years old?

-

MARY