How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dwayne B. Your Own Question
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 33149
Experience:  Employment Law Expert
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Dwayne B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Not sure if you've gotten the question I asked this morning.

Customer Question

Not sure if you've gotten the question I asked this morning. There seems to be 3 versions of my leaving the company.
1. I was told the company was going in a new direction and I didnt fit in
2. Company told the franchisees I work with that I quit
3. The company told TexasWorkforce (unemployment) that I was terminated for not being a team player, not getting along with franchisees, not participating in a meeting, etc
My question can I get these allegations from Texas Work force?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

What do you mean by "get these allegations" from TWC?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
That I was not a team player, that I didn't participate in the annual meeting, that I didn't have a good relationship with the franchisees, etc
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 9 months ago.

I understand the allegations, I'm just not sure what you mean by "get them from the TWC". Obviously you are aware of what they are so are you saying that you don't think you got all of them given to you, or that you need them in some specific format, or that you need them for something else, etc?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I want to see them in writing from the company that they submitted to TWC
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 9 months ago.

You can ask TWC for a complete copy of all documentation submitted by your employer in this matter. Usually they will provide it to you without much of a fuss.

Related Employment Law Questions