Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I was a police officer for 16 years up until April 1 2016. I

Customer Question

I was a police officer for 16 years up until April 1 2016 . I was forced to resign . I said a vulgar word during a private conversation inside a closed vehicle with a friend who using the word over and over . I said it and my radio was keyed up bye accident . My Lt filled out a letter of resignation and forced me to sign it . He stated that when the meeting about my incident was being discussed without me present he presented the letter and lost my career . Never have been in trouble before . Its out of character for me to use that language . Need help. My fop attorney did nothing to help me .
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 8 months ago.

Hello Howard

This is Samuel. I am sorry to hear of this situation. Were you a union member? What information can I provide for you in this regard, please?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
email me , please . going to bed .***@******.***

Thank you. Did you get the information request I sent you at 10:22 pm last night?

I said

Hello Howard

And so this is the only medium for which I will correspond. Please respond here and we can continue. Thanks.