Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

At my company, i was asked to sent the drawings, which is

Customer Question

at my company, i was asked to sent the drawings, which is belong to other company's property, to a defferent workshop to reproduce. on the drawing, the company who initiate the drawing, clearly stated is prohabit to reproduce, copy and other verbage which i don't have the exact words with me. i asked the person who give me the task, do we have permission to do so. the person send me a modified drawing which copied most of the original drawing to send out to a different workshop to make the parts. i told him i don't believe it's right for in the original drawing states prohibate to copy in whole or in part. i had a fight with him. he is my employer's boyfriend. now i'm facing lose a job. it takes time to find a new job. i don't know what exactly what to do? could any justice lawyer give me some guidence?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hi Sherry,

I am sorry to hear about this. Can you please tell me what state you are in? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
looking forward to a reply. Thanks

Did you get my post above? I asked what state you were in. Not sure if you saw....

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
it seems there is payment issue with just answer.com. i verified my card number, but it still won't go through. i could not view the response i got

Can you see this response?