Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

The company my husband worked for bully ed him to the point

Customer Question

The company my husband worked for bully ed him to the point that he quit. He was given 10 minutes to clean out his desk and told anything left behind would be sent to him. He was the radiation safety specialist for this company for years and after he left the company didnt remove him from this position. He had to call the state after 7 months to get his name removed from this job. His personal items were tossed in the dumpster. Some items were heavy to remove in the amount of time given. These items value was around 500.00. Today we met at their request in a restraunt in their headquarters. The HR people came in basically said everything was my husband's fault and basically just go away. My question to you is that after 20 years service they won't give him his profit sharing won't take responsibility for through in his items away and dismiss the fact that they dropped the ball when it came to removing him from his safety role.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for the information, however, it appears you never actually asked a legal question. Can you tell me what it is? Also, can you be more specific about the "profit sharing" comment? Is this part of a retirement plan and what are they saying about that? Was your husband in a union?

Hello again,

I see where you read my request for more information, but not where you responded. If you still need assistance I will need the information I asked for. If you no longer need assistance, you can contact customer service to request a refund of any deposit you might have left with the Site.