Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

We live in state. My wife works for Amazon. While working

Customer Question

We live in Washington state. My wife works for Amazon. While working her shift (she works for home) she suffered a heart attack. Her Doctor said no more work until her tests come back, she off work May 19th to June 21st. When she returned to work, she was told they denied her medical leave.
This morning she found out her did not get paid for the entire month of July. So she has not been paid since 21st of June (for which her has been back to work every day).
There is more. But I don't type very fast or well, so we'll start here.
Thank you, ***** *****
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

I also do not type fast...I will send the offer for a phone call...there is a nominal fee ($5). If you accept happy to chat on the phone

Sir, I have to step away for a few mins...if you want to talk on the phone let me know so I can coordinate a time

Thanks!

Follow up sir, are you still looking for an answer to your question?