Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience

Is there a form you use for pay changes for no calls or no

Customer Question

Good Morning, Is there a form you use for pay changes for no calls or no shows so we can use it for new hires in our restaurant . Chef gray Kunz communicated with you the other day, I am just following up.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

There are no general forms for that type of things. You can give every employee a set of rules of employment in writing and have them sign them and keep a copy in their employee file that sets out the rules of employment. You can set the rules for whatever you want, including pay reduction for no call/no show or even termination.