Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I was employed by Atlantic Richfield in Philadelphia for 20

Customer Question

My name is***** was employed by Atlantic Richfield in Philadelphia for 20 years, I was part of a group of of employees that was wrongfully terminated, there was a law suit filed with a settlement of $250.000 each, I had moved to Florida and was not aware of the settlement at the time and did not get in the loop, it may be too late to get in on that now, but I am still in titled to a pension for My 20 years of service. could you tell me if there is anything that can be done about that now. I would appreciate any help you can give me at this time. Peter.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Have you contacted the attorneys who handled the suit, because if you were included in the class and were part of the class, even if they could not find you, your money should still have been held or turned over to the state treasury unclaimed funds division?
Have you contacted the pension plan administrator yet as far as your pension entitlement?