How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ex employee is harassing my company can you help me

Customer Question

Ex employee is harassing my company can you help me
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am sorry to hear about this ex employee. I can answer any questions you have about the situation. What is/are your question(s)?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can you write a letter stated that we are going to sue him for defamation and keep harassing that he will put every bad reviews about my company. I don't like to be harassed and threatening our livelihood . Is your company can provide that service ? :)
Thank you
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Unfortunately, this is just a question and answer service. We are prohibited from engaging in the actual practice of law for customers of this site. So, you would need to retain a local attorney to draft a letter. If you have any questions I am happy to answer them. If this service isn't what you need, I understand and can forward your account to the site administrators for a refund if that is what you would prefer. Please let me know.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok i will just find a local lawyer in my town. And thank you. Ok you can refund me. :)
Thank you
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

You are welcome. Good luck to you, Daisy.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you Patrick :)

Related Employment Law Questions