Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience

My husband works State of Calif. He is having problems with

Customer Question

My husband works for the State of Calif. He is having problems with his paychecks, they get paid once a month on the 1st (regular hours), and once a month around the 15th (overtime hours). If he works any overtime after the last Saturday of the month he was told that pay comes on the next months overtime check, but he has not been paid for those hours. Also he has Holiday credit issues and overtime hours paid incorrectly. He has talked to his union and management time and time again and can't get anyone to correct this problem. He has all his paperwork and it's about 200 hours that have problems.
Please, please can someone help us?
Thank you,
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 3 months ago.
California has a state agency that can help. Here is their site and claim form to have this addressed.