Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I was suspended from work days without pay and want to take

Customer Question

I was suspended from work for 3 days without pay and want to take 3 earned vacation days next week. My employee will not allow that. I am a full you me employee and have worked there for 7 years.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  AlexiaEsq. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** and I am here to assist you. I am a lawyer, but we are in a public forum and I am not your attorney. As such, as per the rules, I can provide you general information on your topic, but not specific advice to your about your legal situation. Rather, I arm you with knowledge you can use to help yourself or become informed. Please let me know my post is coming through alright by sending me a quick reply, so I can move forward and devote time here to you.

Can you clarify what your question is?