Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I worked years large multi-billion company. They are

Customer Question

Hi, I worked for 34 years for a large multi-billion company. They are sytsematically going thru and getting rid or all employees with 30+ years. We have all been sucessful and never had any sanctions or write ups against us. In fact, we were supervisors, sales reps and all did well for all those years. They make our likves a misery with doubling work loads, giving mediocre reviews and them making verbal claims of our incompetience (suddenly!) I personally documented everything...and my direct supervisor was demoted and took the fall, while her boss was simply written up. Do we have any recourse as a group or as and individual. All the stories are very similar. The arrogance of our company is astonishing-they think they have lawyers-so what? Recently, we were notified of a class action that was won regarding missed breaks and overtime etc...
Thanks you for your help!
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones like "what do I do", "what are my rights", or "what are my options", we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
what are my options

I need you to be more specific, one of the questions that we get and then the customers are never satisfied with the answer is "what are my options", as is set out in the last paragraph above.

What exactly are you wanting to know? If you can sue, what type of lawyer, etc?