Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I Filed a EEOC complaint. went through the process and had

Customer Question

i Filed a EEOC complaint. went through the process and had an AJ hearing 8/2015. Never heard anything about the summary or judgement. The last I heard was that the judge said I should find an attorney.
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: 1) summary and judgement wanted 2) hw do i find an attorney when i am low income. 3) illinois
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: can not find one for less then 400. hour. i am 62 years old and make 12.00 hour
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: no
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?