Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Is it possible to talk on the phone? Colorado, no, I worked

Customer Question

Is it possible to talk on the phone?
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Colorado
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I worked for a car dealership and we had signed a document stating that anyone involved in deliverying a wrong vehicle will be terminated on the spot.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Colorado
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a licensed attorney for more than 30 years.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Do you still need assistance?

Doug