Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

We recently fired an employee who was changing our invoices

Customer Question

We recently fired an employee who was changing our invoices and putting his personal information on those invoices and collecting from our clients and has gotten away with $15,480. This employee was our general manager and will not change his voicemail, email address and is still passing out his business cards with are company name. What do we do?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Is it illegal for an ex employee to keep their email and voicemail that state our company name and continue to use both?