Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I am customer who had worked with NEXT Financial in MNSaint

Customer Question

I am customer who had worked with NEXT Financial in MN*****Saint Louis Park Jeff Thoele.
4 years ago I requested 30 from my Marital Trust A untrained employee took the 30K from my Prudential Buy mistake. My attorney seen that mistack right away. Said that money must go back. Attorney checked with my CPA and the CPA said put 20k back and he can cover the 10k. Next put the 20k back. The IRS sent me a bill for 7k taxis I owed them also a additional bill for $402.00
Jeff Thoele Said that your PROBLEM My CPA had to draft up a lot of paperwork twice to enplane what happened ( It was Mr Thoele UNTRAINED EMPLOYEE who started the complete ordeal )
Second Ordeal was when I put in a request for 30K ( Before our last meeting )
(When I told him I was transferring my 400k over to Ameriprise )
( For revenge he took that 30k out from Prudential ) ( It turned out to be 39K withdrawal ) I had 80k in my marital Trust ( Call him the day I received the check for 30k also 9K taxis He said do you need the money right away )( You bet cash it )
I am 75 Years old.This was his REVENGE FOR ME transferring MY 400K to Ameriprise
I have copy of all the transaction with Prudential also copy of all the paper work back and forth with NEXT C.E.O. And there head Attorney. Jeff is always RIGHT
The MN Attorney General officer is sending back the 10 pages of paper work that your team can use to let NEXT C.E.O that Jeff can't get buy with treating a customer of 15 years they.
Asking that Jeff cover the 9k taxis payed and the CPA bill $1600.00 and attorney fees
***** ***** ***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) Most questions are answered within the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) Please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s other site disclaimers. [Proof that you are in good hands].

1. Can you tell me if the agreement you signed with NEXT contains a binding arbitration clause?

2. Can you please state your specific legal question so we know what type of answer you are looking for?