Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I am working in a hospital and have more than 13 years

Customer Question

I am working in a hospital and have more than 13 years experience. I feel that I have been retaliated against by my management team for going to HR. I have gone to HR numerous times and nothing is changing. It has taken almost a month for the HR Employee Relations Woman to get back with me and in that time there have been no positive changes. I need to know when is it time to get a lawyer and what issues are valid complaints . I really don't even know where to begin.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me:

1) What are your complaint to HR about, exactly? Please be specific.

2) How are you retaliated against? Please be specific.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!