hrpro37, Sr. Director, Human Resources
Experience:  10+ years of experience in human resources roles with a specialization in employment law

I was fired. Last Thursday didn't received my last pay or

Customer Question

I was fired. Last Thursday didn't received my last pay or two weeks vacation due to me.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  hrpro37 replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for using JustAnswer. In the state of Pennsylvania, the employer can provide you with your final paycheck on the next scheduled paydate. If that date passes and you still haven't received your pay, you can file a claim with the department of labor and industry.

In regards ***** ***** vacation, whether or not they are required to pay it out depends on the policies that the company has in place. Do they have a policy stating that they will pay out accrued vacation?