Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
10285032

Is it a law to have the EO office to do an addendum to

Customer Question

Is it a law to have the EO office to do an addendum to initial memorandum Breach of Settlement Agreement Response when they made an error? They conveyed the quote correctly to confirm with me by email, but written it completely different in memorandum, which sends the message of me lying, brining false judgement against someone. I was not counsel to discuss what they written to correct any miscommunications, and during the out-brief I was not provided a copy to read before or during, to include I was informed by EEO representative if I disagree with their findings I would have to file formal. They are aware I am eligible for retirement. To add This placed me under heat with all of management. Thank you
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If they have made a mistake, there is no actual statute or law as to how it is corrected, but if they made a mistake they typically issue a corrected report. You need to contact the director of the office or a supervisor and show them the mistake and ask for the corrected report to be issued.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The expert is for educational only. I wanted an expert of law under Equal Opportunity for the government employee.
Please go back and read the terms of this site, we are for educational purposes only because by state law we cannot represent anyone from this site. This was explain to you and you agreed to those terms before posting your question.
I assure you that I actually do represent employees in employment disputes and discrimination claims, so if you have any follow up questions, please use reply and I am glad to answer them.