Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I was bullied, hassased, and fired. I have written in the

Customer Question

I was bullied, hassased, and fired. I have written in the form of rebuttles that were written against me , but as to all of them no response.
This is a union job, but being the only black full time female Dentist in the Brooklyn office (DC37 Union),I was concern if anything could be done to desolve this injustice.
I will address my complaint with the NYC Labor Board.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties. Since you are part of a Union, you should file for grievance first through your Union Representative pursuant to your collective bargaining agreement. Then, if you issue is not resolved, you can proceed with your discrimination complaint to the NYC Labor Board or the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

Best wishes,

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.