Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

On Aug. 12, 15 I had an EEO hearing in Baltimore, MD. I

Customer Question

On Aug. 12, 15 I had an EEO hearing in Baltimore, MD. I accepted an settlement of a GS-7 in Baltimore, MD. Several months later I found new evidence to prove my EEO case. I filed a complaint with the U.S. District Court of MD. I need a attorney to represent me.
Sweetie Tyler (###) ###-####
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 4 months ago.

Did you sign the settlement agreement and did the settlement agreement release you rights to the claims in which you believe you found recent evidence to support? If so, the settlement agreement would big a big obstacle to overcome in order to pursue your claims in court.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.