Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

My company made arrangements to work at home /c of severe

Customer Question

My company made arrangements for me to work at home b/c of severe asthma. I work in technical sales and I have repeatedly asked to be included in training that the other employees get. I spoke to multiple people, my boss finally said I shouldn't talk to anyone else about it. She says stuff like working at home is usually reserved for the top employees who have earned it, but I am "special" and then elaborates on all the ways I fall short compared to the Presidential account managers, she does this at her desk which is in the middle of the row and all met coworkers. I am not allowed to call her, I am not allowed to call the people on my team and I am now not doing well at my job. I tried to talk to my boss and she doesn't have time even to send me the information the other employees get. I finally talked to HR they asked me if I had any emails... I wasn't sure because most of my requests were made verbally. I did find 19 emails to my boss, the senior director, 2 other managers, and training. I am afraid of what is going to happen they said they are going to talk tomorrow I am afraid I will be fired or they will take it out on me. I am afraid to go to work. My asthma has already gotten worse from being so anxious.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties. I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question.

What is your question?