Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Discrimination investigation. Illinois, Yes, but this topic

Customer Question

Discrimination investigation.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Illinois
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes, but this topic in particular
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: I have filed a Disability Discrimination claim with the EEOC and my university. My question pertains to Retaliation and sexual harassment.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: In one of the rebuttals to my complaint, the respondent alleges that I am having an affair with the secretary. It's a lash out and hostile. I think a retraining order is needed. I also want to file this with Osha. And can I file this specific event with the EEOC as well?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Kindly clarify:

In one of the rebuttals to my complaint, the respondent alleges that I am having an affair with the secretary. It's a lash out and hostile. I think a retraining order is needed.

Response 1: Why do you think a Restraining Order is needed if you are the one being accused?

I also want to file this with Osha. And can I file this specific event with the EEOC as well?

Response 2: OSHA deals with occupational hazard--unsafe work environment. What is this rebuttal has to do with OSHA violations?