Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

Do you represent work I think I'm calling it harassment

Customer Question

Do you represent work I think I'm calling it harassment based on an issue of another employee that used to work here and H are the way they handled it it evolves from a situation where I was supervisor of a bad employee the company would not dismiss him the way they should have what happened was he in turn took it way too far and they knew about it my boss and HR told me about it the issue where he root files in the server of the master company drive files Drive files that were accessible accessible I gave them the opportunity to take care of it then they did not fire the employee right away now these files were derogatory basically I don't know how to say this pornographic in nature calling me a child molester among other things will a month later approximately a month another employee saw these files or new files from the same employer actually a few I'm not sure how many but it went all around I'm sure making me feel not very good the company did not protect me they did not fire him right away they were looking into their self being protected rather than me being that it was passed on to other people who were under my lead as the supervisor I felt violated
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,