Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I'm from Jamaica I was at work like yesterday I was talking

Customer Question

I'm from Jamaica I was at work like yesterday I was talking to this lady about the job her reply was I'm a stupid Jamaican I said to her you stupid and suck dick too I'm sorry I just want to know what should I do? File a complaint on me
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 months ago.

Good morning Anthony,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. She said what to you?

2. You said what to her?

3. Are you asking whether you should file a complaint against the other employee?

Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 months ago.

I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience.