Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

T know if its a legal issue, I work in MD remotely the

Customer Question

hello don't know if its a legal issue
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: I work in MD remotely the company is in CA
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I was put on a PIP siting performance issues in a particular state in my territory. We were never evaluated on a dtate by state performance criteria only performance to a goal covering the entire six state territoty
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?