Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I was terminated rude to another employee but that's not my

Customer Question

I was terminated for being rude to another employee but that's not my biggest issue. My biggest issue was that my manager after telling me to resign or be fired put a truspass on me. So now I am banned from all krogers which I bank and shop there. I have only worked for them for a month and my managers reason for implementing the truspass was because she didn't want me to come back and hurt someone. I would never do that, I am veteran and I just received news that the sheriffs department is going to hire me. I can't have this truspass on my name it will ruin any chance o have of becoming a police officer in the future. What can I do?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Fort Wayne, indiana
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I have been looking for one though
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I do not believe so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

Has a court order been issued already - i.e., a temporary restraining order?