Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

WHAT I THINK IT'S all about just before the sale of Vollrath

Customer Question

WHAT I THINK IT’S all aboutjust before the sale of Vollrath refrigeration in 1988 my boss at Vollrath asked me if I would design a new ShopFloor control system that would control the Vollrath Refrig Shop Floor. I designed it and it was cutting edge stuff.  When I was close to being done we would have meetings to go over the document I had written.  Everyone was very pleased.  George, the president, was always in those meetings.  I think that there are companies where the president sits there and nods his head, but George really understood. Back in 2013 I counted how many of those documents I had to print out for the review meeting.  there would have been 13.   Within that document, each program that would be necessary for that system was identified.  And for each of those programs I had psuedocode that told pretty well how those programs needed to be written.  I DO NOT know where all of those documents wound up.  I suspect that George may have taken one home to keep there, just in case he would get fired some day.  
At some point after George was ousted, one day I was in the controllers office.  He said to me "I spoke with George last night.......he says he's consulting."   Well, I think that as Bill told me that he was studying my face to see if I was helping George.  But I had no idea what George was doing.  But, it was an "oh shit" moment because I'm sure George was consulting at some competitor.
So, over the years, it is my belief that George has been doing "something".  And the thought has occurred to me "I wonder how much money George has made implementing systems where the idea came out of my head!!!    AND I HAVE BEEN GETTING THE BLAME FOR IT!!!!! And it's still happening!
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have been being defamed for this and I want to file a lawsuit first thing in the morning. It's a defamation thing and I cannot find an atty who will take this. And the bad guys have blocked me in other attempts to speak to attorny's.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Is there an email address that I can send a portion of my documentation to?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 3 months ago.

This site does not offer legal representation.

If you are looking for representation, you may use the following sites to find local Attorneys who handle defamation cases to assist you with your case:

In order to prevail in a defamation suit, you must be able to prove all of the elements of defamation. Generally, you must be able to prove (1) that a defamatory (false and slanderous) statement was made against you; (2) that there was a unprivileged publication of the statement to a third party; (3) if the defamatory statement is a matter of public concern, fault amounting at least to negligence on the part of the publisher—this may not apply to you if you are not a public figure; (4) then finally you have to prove that you suffered damages as a result of the defamation.

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Sir, I think I am in a position right now for the lawsuit to be filed. I am never able to find an attorney who can do a defamation suit. No one wants to touch it, but it needs to be done. These bad folks know very well how to do what they are doing. I have tried firms like Canon & Dunphy, Habush, and others. Where in Wisconsin is there an attorney with the guts to take this on? This is going to be big I believe. Where do I go???

Hello: I cannot make personal referrals. However, the sites that I previously provided to you are very good sites for finding Attorneys that are willing to take complex litigation cases.